Friday, July 31, 2009

"KL's Funniest Nite Out"


The Comedy Club KL had this stand up comedy show LIVE, held in Zouk.

I accepted Howard's last minute invitation merely and amazingly took only 30 minutes to dress up.

Comedy is my kinda thang you know ? And stand up comedies are even more awesome.

My all time favorites would no doubt be :

George Carlin



Jeff Dunham



So as I said, Zouk was our venue for the night.

The securities were quite strict =/
Before we were escorted into the place, they even scanned our faces with some glowing electrical device. To check for H1N1 perhaps?

Emcee for the night.
He seems pretty down to earth, which is a good thing.

The crowd are ready for some jaw exercise!

3 superb comedians were prepared to entertain us for the night,
I would say they are each unique in their own manner.

The 'China man' who kick started our laughing marathon,
our very own Douglas Lim !

Man he was MAGNIFICENT,to the extent that I will honor him as the 'King Of Comedy' in Malaysia!It was truly an eye opener listening to all his jokes,and might I add enlightening as well.


Hong Le all the way from Vietnam.
What I can say bout him is you have to bear with all the 'godly word' that he utters.
His sentences basically start with the 4 letter word and end with another 4 letter word.


Greg Fleet who came from Australia, and yes he has that Aussie accent.
Well his jokes are more intellectual but I only got to watch him for less than 10 minutes because Howard had to leave early and he was sending me home.


Now time for pictures of me & my blogger friends,
so glad that I can finally hang out with people that are of my age.

Suet May

Howard. Thanks for being my transporter for the night!

Jason Ong aka MynJaz. Photos are courtesy of him.

Howard's friend. Forgot his name =/

Josh Lim. He was the kind soul who gave us all tickets to the show.

Naomi, Josh's friend who came from Kuching.

Candid picture. Took when we were at the mamak before the show.


Group shots !






My favorite picture taken that night:

Douglas Lim is extremely friendly in the flesh, an admirable person indeed!!


They say that laughter is the best cure for just about anything,
I couldn't agree more. =)

And I laughed till my jaw almost dropped after the show, ok I'm kidding,
but what I'm trying to say is that I laughed hysterically throughout the whole event.

0 Wishes: